This general purpose GP8R refrigerated bench top centrifuge is in like new condition and has been completely refurbished by our technical staff. These centrifuges can be used with a variety of tubes or cell culture plates. They have maximum speeds of 5,100 RPM for fixed angle rotors and 4,600 RPM for swinging bucket rotors. Operating temperatures range between -5 and +40 C. Power requirements are 120V, 60Hz, 1PH, 12A. Benchtop dimensions are 17 in. H x 30 in. W x 24 in. D and they have a net weight of 270 lbs.
Some additional features include:
- Easy to use front panel provides two modes of operation: manual and programmed.
- Maintenance-free, brushless motor. Acceleration and brake rates may be controlled to optimize runs.
- Fail-safe cover interlock ensures safety.
- Rugged steel cabinet and rigid construction provide quiet operation and long term reliability.
- IEC 216 rotor with 50ml inserts
Our units are fully tested by our Technical staff and come with a 90-DAY WARRANTY.
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling. Code 13277.