The Lab-Line 3525 shaking incubator provides uniform shaking motion in a controlled-temperature environment. Ensures reproducible, smooth, rotating motion in 25mm (1″) orbit. This unit is in like new condition and has been completely refurbished by our technical staff.
- Thermo-circulation system gives excellent temperature control and uniformity throughout chamber.
- Dial thermometer on front wall of shaker shows chamber temperature. Viewing window allows sample inspection without lifting cover.
- Control panel includes dual thermostats, solid-state speed controller and direct-reading tachometer.
- Mechanical timer allows continuous motion or timed shaking up to 60 min. Shaking Speed: 40 to 400 rpm.
- Orbit: 25mm (1″). Motor: 1/4 hp. Temperature Range: Slightly above ambient to 60C (140F). Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.5C (+/-0.9F). Temp. Control: +/-0.1C.
- Electrical Requirements: 120 vac 60 Hz
- Internal Dimensions: 34″w x 22″d x 15″h
- External Dimensions: 44″w x 25″d x34″h
The unit is fully tested by our Technical staff and comes with a 90-DAY WARRANTY.
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling. Code 13246.