The Alpha Innotech FluorChem FC2 Gel Documentation and Analysis System (GelDoc, Gel Imager) allows simple and easy acquisition of data from many sources including PAGE-gels, agarose gels, petri-dishes, microtiter plates and thin-layer chromatography plates. The Imaging Cabinet comes with Epi-white light , Epi-UV light, Trans-white light and dual Trans-UV light (365 nm and 302 nm) illumination allowing multiple images techniques to be employed to get the best detail for acquisition. Five-step motorized (manual or computer controlled) filter-wheel allows multiple options for specific wavelength range capture (includes EthBr/Coomassie/SYPRO Orange and SYBR Green/SYBR Safe/SYBR Gold/GFP/Fluorescein Filters). Includes a high-resolution Alpha Innotech Cold CCD camera which minimizes background noise. The unit can also be used for chemiluminescence capture. The system uses Alpha Innotech’s ‘easy to use’ AlphaEase FC software (V. 6.0.2 pre-installed on computer) for image acquisition (includes movie modes etc.). This unit was manufactured in 2007, is in excellent condition, has been fully tested by our Scientific Research staff and comes with a 90-day warranty.
- Alpha Innotech Fluorochem FC2 Cabinet: Epi-UV, Epi-White, Dual-Trans-UV (365 and 302 nm) and Trans-White (choice can be controlled manually on the cabinet or via software)
- Motorized 5-Position Filter Holder
- Filters (choice can be controlled manually on the cabinet or via software):
- Orange (EBR-500K): Ethidium bromide, coomassie blue, SYPRO Orange
- Red (SYPRO-500): SYBR Green, SYBR Safe, SYBR Gold, GFP, Fluorescein
- Alpha Innotech CCD camera: 1.92 Megapixel, 16-bit A/D Cold CCD Camera with computer control of exposure
- Manual f/2.8 Zoom Lens (28-70 mm)
- Alpha Innotech AlphaEase FC Version 6.0.2 software pre-installed on a Lenovo Thinkcenter Desktop computer (discs, monitor, keyboard, and mouse not included).
- Year of Manufacture: 2007
- Power requirement: 115 Vac
- Power and communication cables included
- Dimensions: 20″ W x 15″D x 40″H, 95 lbs (Cabinet and Camera Enclosure)
- Shipping Dimensions (approximate): 32″W x 48″D x 48″H, ~200 lbs
Price: Please Enquire
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling.