The Fisher Scientific AccuSpin 3R Centrifuge is identical to a Sorvall Legend RT, but re-branded by Thermo-Fisher Scientific. This series offers the best in flexibility: with the a 3 Liter capacity chamber, and speeds up to 15,000 rpm (21,890xg), depending on rotor-type, the unit is ideal for both sedimentation of cells and high-speed DNA isolation from ethanol etc., normally performed in a microfuge. This unit is in excellent condition and has been completely tested by our scientific and engineering staff and comes with a 90-day warranty.
Note: This unit includes a Rotor #4393 Rotor with 4x750ml 75004394 Buckets and inserts for 50 and 15 ml tubes. Completely verified by our own staff, the unit is also still under verified calibration performed by an independent group, valid until Dec. 2018 (see images).
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Touch-key interface
- LED display
- Rotor recognition
- Load imbalance detection
- Programmable memory
- Programmable Acceleration and Deceleration profile
- Quick-run feature
- Max. Capacity: 3L
- Max. speed/RCF: 15,000 rpm/21,980xg)
- Rotors: Comes with #4393 Rotor: 4,600 rpm Max.(4,150 rpm limited, 3,700xg), 75004394 4x750ml buckets, with inserts for 50 and 15 ml tubes). Alternate options (not included; please enquire): microplate holders, fixed angled rotors for microfuge/pcr tubes etc.
- Timer Range: 0-9 hr 59 m, continuous range
- External Dimensions (lid closed): 22″W x 27″D x 15″H
- Shipping Dimensions: 40″W x 48″D x 24″H
- Electrical Requirements: 115 vac 50/60 Hz
The unit is fully tested by our Technical staff and comes with a 90-DAY WARRANTY.
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling. Code 13506.