The Shimadzu UV-2401 PC UV-Visible Spectrometer is a double-beam instrument allowing accurate measurement of absorbance spectra and quantitative measurement. Software enhancements allow for complex calculations, comparisons, and conversions etc. This item is tested (as shown in images) and comes with a 90-day warranty.
- Wavelength Range: 190 nm to 900 nm
- Monochromator: Single monochromator system with blazed holographic grating (aberration corrected Czerny-Turner mounting)
- Resolution: 0.1 nm
- Spectral Bandwidth: 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0 and 5 nm
- Wavelength Repeatability: +/- 0.1 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: +/- 0.3 nm
- Scanning Modes: Fast, Medium, Slow, and Super Slow
- Light Sources: 50W Halogen and D2 Lamps
- Light Source Switching: selectable between 282 nm and 393 nm
- Detector: R-928 Photomultiplier
- Phot0metric System: Double-beam, direct ratio system
- Photometric Modes and Ranges:
- Absorbance: -4~5 Abs Units, 0.001 increments, repeatability +/- 0.001 Abs.
- Transmittance: 0~999.9%, 0.01 % increments, repeatability +/- 0.1 %T
- Reflectance: 0~999.9% 0.01 % increments
- Energy (E)
- Baseline flatness: +/- 0.001 Abs.
- Desktop PC with Shimadzu UV PC Personal Spectroscopy Software V3.9
- Power Requirements: 115 Vac
- Dimensions and weights (not including cables and manuals):
- Spectrophotmeter: 11″ H x 26 ” D x 23″ W, 80 lbs
- Computer: 6″ H x 19″ D x 19″ W, 50 lbs
- Dual-Beam UV-2401 PC Spectrophotometer
- Windows Computer running UV PC Personal Spectroscopy Software V3.9 (monitor, keyboard and mouse are not included)
- I/O cables and power cables
- Manuals and software disk packs (as shown)
- 90-day Warranty
Price: Please Enquire
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling. Codes 13223 and 13224.