The Syngene G:Box iChemi XR Gel Documentation and Analysis System (GelDoc, Gel Imager) allows simple and easy acquisition of data from fluorescence, chemiluminescent and visible light assays. The system is compatible with many media including PAGE-gels, agarose gels, petri-dishes, microtiter plates and thin-layer chromatography plates. The Imaging Cabinet comes with Epi-white light and Trans-UV light illumination allowing multiple images techniques to be employed to get the best detail for acquisition. A three-step motorized filter-wheel allows options for filters for specific wavelength range capture. The system includes a filter for EthBr (compatible with many fluorophores removing the UV-light background). The system includes a high-resolution CCD camera which minimizes background noise. The system uses Syngene’s ‘easy to use’ GeneSnap software (V. 7.08 and the current version V 7.12 are included on disc) for image acquisition. The software includes pseudo-color, and 3D-modes of analysis. This unit was originally sold and purchased by the previous owners in 2009. As shown, the system is in excellent condition, has been fully tested by our Scientific Research staff and comes with a 90-day warranty.
Note: Laptop Computer is not included. Images shown are actual images taken during testing with a plate containing multiple fluorophores, using GeneSnap V 7.08 installed on a Dell Laptop running Windows 10).
- Syngene G:Box Cabinet: Epi-White and Trans-UV options
- Motorized 3-Position Filter Holder (Ethidium Bromide filter included)
- Synoptics Art 1.4 USB Camera:
- Ultra-Peltier-Cooled CCD
- 5.5 Megapixel, 16-bit A/D
- 65536 greyscale
- Motorized zoom
- Dynamic Range: 4.8
- Software: Syngene GeneSnap 7.08 (original CD) and 7.12 current version
- Year of Manufacture: 2009
- Power requirement: 115 Vac
- Power and communication cables included
- Dimensions: 23″ W x 18″ D x 34″ H, 95 lbs (Cabinet and Camera Enclosure)
- Shipping Dimensions (approximate): 32″W x 32″D x 44″H, ~200 lbs
Price: Please Enquire
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling.