These Sanyo Model MCO-19AICUV CO2 Incubators are in like new condition and has been refurbished by our Technical staff. These units are being sold as individual units but can be purchased as part of a double-stacked set. A discount is available when purchasing multiple units. These cell culture CO2 incubators are designed for a wide array of demanding and highly regulated applications in biomedical, pharmaceutical, medical research and clinical laboratories. H2O2 decontamination process function by use of the SafeCell UV system. Units sold separately or stacked.
- 6.0 cu ft chamber capacity
- Decontamination utilizing the SafeCell UV system
- IR sensor CO2 control
- low water level sensor
- microprocessor PID temperature control
- Copper-enriched stainless steel interior with 3 stainless steel shelves and humidity pan
- Temperature range: ambient +5 °C – 50 °C
- CO2 range 0% – 20.0%
- Electrical requirements 115v 60 Hz
- External dimensions 25″w x 28″d x 36″ h
- Internal dimensions 19″w x 20″d x 26″ h
The unit is fully tested by our Technical staff and comes with a 90-DAY WARRANTY.
Units sold separately or stacked.
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling. Multiple units available codes 13098, 13099.