The Bio-Rad ChemiDoc XRS+ is a simple high performance system for documentation of gels, membranes and microplates stained with visible, fluorescent, or chemiluminescent reagents. The Peltier cooled CCD camera allows for real time focusing and capturing of the image. The system on sale comes with the a modern Dell Latitude Laptop running Windows 10 and BioRad ImageLab Software installed.
- Gel Documentation
- Cooled CCD camera with a motorized zoom lens
- 3 – position filter (includes Amber filter for Ethidium Bromide: 548-630nm)
- 3 – available illumination modes including Trans UV, Trans White (using adapter plate) and Epi White Light
- Universal Hood II (light tight enclosure containing the UV illumination and Epi White Light, with the connection for optional White illumination)
- Dell Latitude E5450 Laptop with Windows 10 and ImageLab Software Pre-installed (For capturing and analysis of images)
- Power Cords
- Connecting Cables to PC and from Camera to Universal Hood II
This unit has been fully tested by our scientific staff and is fully functional.
Price: Please Enquire!