The BioTek ELx405 is a compact footprint microplate washer designed for high-throughput microplate applications including complex ELISA-based assays. The instrument may be programmed via the ‘built-in’ touchpad. This unit is completely refurbished, is in excellent condition, fully tested by our Scientific Research Staff and comes with a warranty.
- Easy Programming via ‘built-in’ touchpad
- Create Wash, Prime, Dispense, and Aspirate programs
- Self-Test diagnostics upon ‘boot’ up
- Pre-Programmed Maintenance Utilities
- ‘Built-in’ 2-line LCD Display
- Adjustable volumes, heights
- Tinted Mist-Shield
- RS232C COM port for computer connection allowing control via Gen 5 Software
- Bio-Tek ELx405R Microplate washer
- Original Bio-Tek oil-less vacuum pump
- Containers(single vacuum waste trap with level sensor, single input buffer)
- Power Cables (115 Vac)
- Operator’s Guide (PDF Format)
Vacuum-pump system available separately, please enquire.
Price: $2,000 + S&H
This unit comes with a 90-Day Warranty.
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling. Code 13572.
Click here for a quote