The Microm HM 500 OM Cryostat is designed with ‘ease of use’ in mind. The system allows cooling to -40 C. The upright, ‘open top,’ work area with sliding glass allows for use in both sitting and standing positions. The unit comes with knife holder, and a sample holder, and manual (in PDF format). Item has been tested and comes with a 90-day warranty.
- Stainless Steel Cooling Chamber
- LED Display
- Touch-key control
- Defrost control
- Sliding Window
- Lit chamber (fluorescent lamp)
- In-chamber Storage
- Rotary Microtome
- Temperature Range:
- Microtome: 20 C to -40 C (1 C resolution)
- Specimen: +5 C to -45 C (1 C resolution)
- Automatic Defroting
- Section thickness settings: 0.5 to 90 microns:
- Resolution: 0.5 um for 0.5 to 2 um; 1 um for 2 to 10 um; 2 um for 10-20 um; 5 um for 20-50 um; 10 um for 50-90 um.
- Trimming thickness settings from 5 to 300 microns:
- Resolution: 5 um for 5-10 um; 10 um for 10um – 100 um; 100 um for 100-300 um
- Retraction: 40 um
- Vertical Stroke 64 mm
- Horizontal Feed range: 28 mm
- Modes: interval, single sizes and continuous stroke
- Cutting Speed: 0.5 um to 250 um
- Fine orientation control of specimen
- Manual (in PDF Format)
- Power: 120 Vac, 15 A
- Dimension: 44″ H x 33″ W x 31″ D; 450 lbs
Note: above specifications are those as described by the manufacturer in the included manual. Specifications may differ from actual item depending on version history.
Price: $4,200 + S&H
Please quote inventory codes 13731.