The Applied Biosystems 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR instrument sets the standard for quantitative PCR. Designed for high-throughput, speed without sacrificing accuracy and reliability. The system can use 96- and 384-well plates (depending on adapter) compatibility.
- Fast PCR option reduces run time to about 35 minutes in a standard 96-well format, or about 55 minutes in a 384-well plate
- Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reaction
- Measure gene expression levels, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences
- Proven assay development guidelines save time and money
- ABI 7900 HT Fast qPCR Unit with 384-well configuration
- I/O Cables
- Power Cable
- Computer with SDS software installed (monitor not included).
Regular Price: $8,995 + S&H
Introductory Sale Price: $7,995 + S&H (For a Limited time!)
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling. Code 13622 and 13333.