The Bio-Rad SamertSpec Plus Spectrophotometer was designed as a small footprint and extremely versatile, ‘simple to use,’ spectrophotometer. The spectrophotometer uses Xenon-lamp and photodiode array detection technology On-board software guides you through each step of your assay including setting-up standard curve calculations and measurements of scans etc. Apart from the expected Absorbance, transmittance, and scanning functions of a normal spectrophotometer, the intelligent software includes protocols to program for assessing concentrations of nucleic acids, proteins, cells (OD600), as well as kinetic and multi-wavelength assays. The system also comes with cuvettes and a quick guide. The unit has been fully tested, refurbished and comes with a warranty.
- Wavelength Range: 200 – 800 nm
- Lamp: Xenon
- Beam height: 8.5 mm
- Detection: photodiode array
- Modes: Absorbance/Transmission, Scanning, multiple wavelength
- Options: Abs., Conc., A260/A280, Dilution Factor, DNA/RNA quantification, Protein quantification, Cell count (OD600)
- Extras: Built-in printer, Cuvettes, quick guide, Manual (in pdf format)
- Power: 115 Vac
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling. Code 13362.