The Nikon E100 Compound Binocular Microscope is ideal for clinical and educational usage. With Nikon’s infinity corrected, CFI optics, the units provide exceptional performance with minimal distortion. Units come with a movable ‘X/Y” – stage. Units can be fitted with an “phase contrast” accessories to allow the examination unstained samples. All our units come completely tested by our Scientific Research staff and come with a warranty.
- Nikon Eclipse CFI-Infinity Optical System
- Nikon 10x Eyepieces
- Stereo-Binocular with Diopter and pupillary distance adjustment
- ‘X/Y-adjustable Stage”
- ‘Built-in’ easily replaceable halogen lamp system and power supply
- Nikon BE-Plan Objectives (provide up to 1,000x Magnification):
- 4x/0.10 infinity/- WD25,
- 10x/0.25 infinity/- WD6.7,
- 40x/0.65 infinity/0.17 WD0.6,
- 100x/1.25 (oil) infinity/0.17 WD0.14
- Manual (pdf)
This unit includes a 90 day warranty. Code SL004
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling.