The Park Bioservices Mini-GF Glovebox Isolator is designed to provide a germ-free, HEPA-filtered, environment for strict quarantine. Ideal for mouse studies, the unit can house mouse 4-6 cages. Units are made of high-impact polymers, welded to provide airtight seals. Efficiency of filtration can be monitored via built-in magnehelic gauge. Units can be stacked, and organized on a bench-top or on a cart (as shown).
- Germ-Free HEPA-filtered Environment
- Capacity: 4-6 Mouse Cages
- Comes with Cart for portability (as shown in images)
- Units are Stackable
- Power requirements: 115 Vac
- Without Cart: 42″L x 24″ D x 24″ H
- With Cart (as pictured): 42″ L x 24″ D x 56″ H
Price: $2,195 + S&H
This unit includes a 90 day warranty. Code 13267
We will be happy to provide you a quote, which will include shipping and handling.